After yesterday’s dialog rewrites, I decided to continue doing UI improvements.
First up was the fileselector widget: by working on the efm typebuf mechanism, it became worth using, and so a problem was exposed: when using the efm widget, the typebuf is clipped to the widget. This creates a problem when typing long paths in fileselector, since they will be clipped by the scrollframe and become unreadable. Plus it looks funny. To fix this, I added a method of setting an external clipper for the typebuf overlay, and now it expands a bit more:
Following this, I kicked the Window Properties window around a bit:
One feature that’s been requested persistently is the ability to take window shots instead of full screen shots. Today is a lucky day for the proponents of this feature:
Also available as a binding action.
Sometimes tickets turn into zombie tickets and you have to hit them with a shovel a few times to get them to go away. This was one of those cases. Zombie down!
The first bug report for the physics module. As a result of having deleted some object callbacks, windows weren’t properly being un-tracked which caused a crash on opening new ones. Trivial and fixed.