Today is a good day to update. After yesterday’s fun where I may or may not have broken gadman pretty thoroughly, I spent the first couple hours today fixing it. Slightly. So now there will be no more occurrences of this:
…or so I hope. This dialog is also something I added this morning so that in the event that the sizing and positioning for a gadget is somehow lost the gadget will not disappear forever. Nobody should ever see it, however, unless there are more bugs to find related to this.
I spent the entire day rewriting gadcon/gadman internals to be faster. The result is that there should be much less of a delay when loading/unloading a module that provides a gadget. This also affects E17 startup.