A mildly amusing bug caused by not actually using the default EFM window geometry, windows would jump and resize in strange and confusing ways.
- Menu items to access EFM settings more conveniently:
- Mixer module will no longer cause crashes when disconnecting from pulseaudio and will also handle reconnecting more accurately/effectively.
- EFM menus have been significantly overhauled to relocate items into more appropriate spots and generally shorten menus
- Using a patch from Maxime Villard, EFM finally moves files directly instead of copy/remove. Never fear, paranoid OpenBSD users, there’s still an option in the fileman config to enable the old behavior
- A number of random EFM bugs have been fixed, including some odd DND behaviors and New File failures
- Navigation menu has also received some updates to add some nice features and condense things: