I came back from a very relaxing vacation and found that someone filled up my trac with tons of bugs. I blame Antognolli, since most of the bugs were submitted by “anonymous” and both “anonymous” and “Antognolli” both start with the letter ‘a’. You bastard.
The slide pointer option for newly-focused windows now also slides pointer when reverting focus.
It’s not easy, but it’s possible now.
This was another bastard of a bug, took me most of the day and another gadman dnd rewrite to fix it.
The E17 mixer gadget is pretty…wait is it opposite day? It is? Then the E17 mixer gadget is great. Absolutely fantastic. Part of its greatness comes from its ability to only allow bindings to function when a gadget is present since it uses the gadget’s channels to perform the action.
Other Improvements Today:
- XKB module now escapes configuration text appropriately
- EFM tries even harder to hide file tooltips when appropriate
- Fixed bug where eeze unmounting would sometimes fail
- Fixed a crash in e_bindings
- Gadget DND/resizing on the hover layer now works again