This one was my b, I forgot to check visibility when optimizing shelf init.
Probably my favorite part of the day is when I discover an E17 bug report which has been filed under some other component to prevent me from finding and fixing it. Just kidding, it’s really annoying, but it keeps happening somehow; maybe I should rename the “enlightenment” component to something like “E17 BUGS GO HERE GUYS!!!!!!”
Anyway, the result of fixing this bug is that now gadget configs will be properly transferred when selecting “Move to” in a gadget’s context menu.
Other Improvements Today:
- Desktop gadget popups (very rare, feel privileged if you see one) can now be closed
- Pulse mixer now properly handles disconnects during authentication
- Iconified windows no longer receive focus change events
- Desktop hover layer for gadgets is now its own gadget location; gadgets can now be moved to it directly from any “Move to” menu
- Various small changes to the E17 user guide (yes, there is one!)