Another recurring bug.
Missing NULL check.
EFM now clears any previously set desktop paths if the desktop navigation option is not enabled.
More fixes from Deon Thomas so that windows won’t randomly warp as often.
Lots of waiting going on in the wizard, but apparently not always enough. Now we wait even more.
Module config dialog wasn’t listening for module changes. Now it is.
Tasks gadget was already in default config, module wasn’t being loaded. Now there’s an option to (not) load it.
Other Improvements Today:
- New ibar sources now attempt to copy the default source
- Connman wizard page shows again and disables connman module if connman support not enabled
- Edge bindings config dialog can no longer crash
- Edge bindings config dialog no longer accepts blank edge bindings
- Resetting keybindings no longer adds bindings which use ctrl+shift+left/right
- Selecting “Click” focus in first-run wizard now also unsets winlist pointer warping
- Gadget popups will no longer obscure the source gadget when triggered from an autohiding shelf
- Clock “Show Calendar” action now named “Toggle Calendar” to be more clear
- [Default Theme] Pixel borders now show properly on top and left sides of windows
- [Default Theme] Pixel borders are now resizable
- [Default Theme] Desktop gadgets are movable