We had some code which prevented maximize actions from working properly with dialogs which were resizable. This is now fixed.
Ah, scrollframes, what would I do without the trivial bug reports about them? Probably have a lot more time to work on important bugs.
Drag source wasn’t getting shown again after DND in some cases.
Now we write \n to the new file instead of “” to ensure no garbage.
Other Improvements Today:
- Mixer no longer crashes on disconnect
- Navigate menu no longer sometimes crashes when navigating repeatedly to directories with no listable contents
- Systray icons autosize a bit better for themes which do not properly set min size
- EFM no longer crashes when receiving an XDirectSave DND operation from another application
- “hicolor” icon theme now correctly applied when no icon theme is selected
- Fileselector for saving files should no longer change the entry text when changing directories