Boris Faure, Lord and Master of Tiling, has seen fit to grant this fix to his loyal subjects, and we thank him for gracing us with his time.
Apparently gnome-settings-daemon changes keyboard layout and screen resolution. So this is now disabled by default.
I’m moderately confident that this is now fixed after being a rare annoyance for many years.
I guess this has been broken for a while since I haven’t worked on it.
Other Improvements Today:
- Winlist now functions more expectedly when activated from a mouse binding
- Winlist no longer usable with ACPI/Signal/Edge bindings
- Fixed tremendously annoying bug which would terminate pointer warping prematurely
- Also fixed bugs with sloppy focus related to pointer warping conditions
- Filemanager windows now have a non-hilarious min size
- Internal dialogs now remember their maximization state so they can reopen with the same size/position
1 DAY REMAINS